Monday 6 May 2013

Awesome Rats Doing Awesome Things


I didn't have access to my computer this weekend, so I also didn't have access to any of my awesome post material. Thus, to apologize, I have found you this amazing video of rats performing some great tricks. It really goes to show that, with a bit of patience, perseverance, and time, rats can be trained to do almost anything. My favourite by far is doing the laundry.

I can't wait until I have some more spare time so I can work more directly with my boys. Currently, they know their names (when they feel like listening) and recognize the sound of the treat drawer (no surprise there). I've tried giving them peas in water, but I think their "water equals bath" sense is too strong right now. I'll have to work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment